Friday, February 4, 2011

The Dart League King 1

I'm so into this book! Unfortunately, I keep forgetting to blog regularly for this book. But anyway, I love how the author changes the rhythm and structure between characters. The overall flow of the book is full of detail but still tends to keep a layed-back tone throughout. There were some parts, especially the part about Tristan, that shocked me and made me want to keep reading. Things like that, I believe, are signs of a good book. Also, I keep catching myself thinking in 3rd person. Sometimes I'll be walking through the hallway for example thinking, "Eric has always been fond of how the school-day seems to carry out in a casual, yet interesting pace. He's always been fond of how, even in his least-favorite classes, the subject matter of the day makes him think. He does think too much, however. He thinks so much that it has gotten to the point where his focus and intellect have melded, creating a monster the gobbles up his sanity everyday around 5th period and makes him think in 3rd person. Poor Eric."

No comments:

Post a Comment