Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday's Action List

I chose to review Dan and Shannan's home. I really love how they take their gardening so seriously. I would love to be able to grow my own food; to do so is like you never existed on earth (in a good way) like, you aren't depriving nature of its food, in a way. I know it's "natural" to eat the food nature presents, but if you have a choice, why not do what you feel is right? That's my motivation behind being a vegetarian and eventually becoming a vegan. But, back to the home. I also love how they really only use the simple, necessary facilities their home includes. The TV in the living room looks unused and the ping pong table the place where they have a lot of their fun. I really was amused by the question sheet the photographer made for the couple, too. I laughed, probably out loud, when I saw the little drawing of weed and the "(sshhhh)" in the diagram of their garden. I sort of figured they smoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment