Tuesday, May 3, 2011

5.3.2011 Action List

"entirely separate planes of existence"
'our domestic sphere'

I chose to write about the "Wired families" article. It's interesting how so many people these days rely on their devices for everything they do. Not saying I don't use my phone a lot, but I would be perfectly content with not having one. What I use it for besides texting friends is to check my Craigslist app to see ads about jobs or musical instruments. My favorite quotes from the article I have pasted above. In a way, I envy Mr. Hill for his lack of materialism by not having a phone. I wouldn't say "I wish I could do that" because I can; I would say that I wish I could easily do that. Right now I am listening to "Calm of the Cast-light Cloud" by Eluvium, a very peaceful song. Man, I know I say it a lot, but I really wish I could review music for a living. I should really look into that..... Better put that on my to-do list on my phone...

No comments:

Post a Comment